Tuesday 1 March 2016

MFW: Dolce & Gabbana

















































































NB: Images courtesy of Vogue.com

So in the light of it being Milan Fashion Week, my second favourite Fashion week of all (I feel I have some kind of patriotic commitment to LFW), I thought I'd do a review of my favourite show so far.

Let's talk about Dolce and Gabbana.
That. Finale.

I'm practically a magpie, give me some iridescence or some metallic and I'm hooked.
The finale garments were simple short sleeved mini dresses embellished by a ream of coloured metallic disks- the ultimate pick me up for the winter blues (lets not forget this is an AW17 collection).
The collection as a whole featured a beautiful mix of renaissance inspired prints, 40's-esque designs and avant grade floral embellishments. The rich tones were also comprised of rich burgundies, navy tones, blacks, reds, browns and of course a splash of metallic. My favourite looks can be found above.

 Check it out for yourself here

No comments :

Post a Comment